An Event that's Happened to me Before.

An Event that's Happened to me Before.
You don't Want to Know What It Is.

My Brain.

My Brain.
This is why I can Blog so much, Each and Every Day.

The Rubber Band Bass, Stinger B.C Model.

The Rubber Band Bass, Stinger B.C Model.
My Favorite Instrument.

My Nerf Army Logo.

My Nerf Army Logo.
This is a Good One.

What's On This Blog?

This blog is where I list all of my ideas, and after my 132nd, I knew I had to get a blog for them. Here's everything, like how to shoot rubber bands, or make a bass guitar with three bucks, everything's going to be on here, I just have to post it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

What never to do.

I've found that if you go outside to a snowbank and build a 3foot deep narrow hole, then make it look like ground (as a trap of course), that you should know, ALWAYS, where it is. I went out, and made one, then got stuck in it and my friends, Justyn had to drag me out. Then I fell in another one of my friend's traps, Alyson makes them nice and wide though (thank god) so that I can get out of them. Now, for the real article:
Last night, I spent a little over an hour making tracks (songs) on my kora, marimba, thumb piano and djembes because of how I love the uniqueness of african instruments, and I realized, why not make an instrument for tommorrow's (Now today's) blog post, so I got out my old cardboard turntable. I can't actually get pictures of it, but I can explain to you how it works. It doesn't actually sound like a real turntable, but it works by the needles scratching the disc(s). You would follow this article on here that I made (it's easier to do it this way):
_____________________________________________________________________________________
P.S I found a picture of my brain, here it is:
Bye, I don't know what to do for the next post either.

No comments:

Post a Comment